DocxManager is a Windows software trying to achieve the following goals:
- Project-based authoring of Word documents – for example, a website is a project, a book such as a novel is also a project.
- Generate professional-looking websites out of Word documents, with the ability to change the look-and-feel and navigation with themes.
- Upload the generated websites to all kinds of remote servers.
Microsoft Word is seamlessly integrated into DocxManager.
For website authoring, the idea is extremely simple:
- The project outline is your website’s menu.
- The Word documents are your website’s pages.
Be noted that this website is generated by DocxManager itself!
The Project Outline View with documents opened in tabs
Uploading Generated a Website to Remote SFTP Server